Our General Sales Conditions
Article 1 / Duration of stay
Article 2 / Confirmation of a reservation and invoicing
The reservation is only final after receipt of a deposit. This can be paid by electronic transfer. The payment of a deposit implies acceptance of our general conditions of sale.
The balance is to be paid on site at arrival in cash (no credit/debit cards accepted).
Article 3 / Room prices
The price of the rooms is set by the owner, who is free to grant the customer any reduction or tariff advantage and to differentiate the price of the rooms according to the distribution channel under article 133 of the law of August 6, 2015 terminating at tariff parity (see extract below)
“Art. L. 311-5-1. – …… .. the hotelier retains the freedom to grant the customer any discount or price advantage of any kind, any clause to the contrary being deemed unwritten “
Article 4/ Keys
Please leave the keys in the place provided for this purpose before leaving the B&B, in case of loss an amount of 35 € will be requested.
Article 5 / Cancellation
by individual customer
- In the event of cancellation more than 15 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded
- In the event of cancellation less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be retained.
- In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before, the deposit will not be refunded, and we reserve the right to claim the full balance of the cost of the accommodation.
- In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of the booked accommodation remains fully acquired, no part will be refunded.
by the owner
If before the start of the stay, the owner cancels the booking due to force majeure, they must inform the guest, who will be immediately reimbursed for the sums already paid.
Article 6 / Change of rooms
We reserve the right to change the room initially reserved for a room of the same or higher category without the customer being able to claim any compensation. In such a case, the cost of the reservation remains unchanged.
Article 7 / Arrivals
Check-in is possible from 5pm and until 8pm at the latest. Please let us know by phone (06 32 96 71 74 or 04 68 70 60 30) if you are forced to arrive after this time slot.
We are difficult to be reach between noon and 5pm.
For the convenience of our guests, we will not accept arrivals after 10pm.
Article 8 / Departure
Check-out time from the property is 11am at the latest.
Article 9 / Art of living, use of the premises
- Only accommodated persons can stay on the property and take the “guest dinner table”
- It is forbidden for people accommodated to invite outsiders.
- Respect for a certain art of living is required of all guests to guarantee the comfort of all guests. Children staying at “Aux Berges du Libre” are the sole responsibility of their parents.
- Pets are not accepted on the property.
- All interior spaces are non-smoking. Outside you will find ashtrays to discard your cigarette butts.
Article 10 / Forgotten objects
Any item forgotten during your stay (phone charger, pair of shoes, teddy bear, toy, etc.) can be returned via post, given the owner of the item is willing to pay the shipping costs in advance.
Article 11 / Liability
Aux Berges du Libre certifies that it is covered by civil liability insurance for a bed and breakfast activity with a guest table dinner covering its liability and that of the other persons accommodated.
The guest must be personally covered by Civil Liability insurance for any damage caused to the rented property.