Information about your stay
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- To give us time to maintain the property and out of respect for our privacy, you are welcome to arrive between 5pm and 8pm. If you need to arrive after 8pm, please let us know as soon as possible.
- We are difficult to reach between noon and 5 pm.
- On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate your room no later than 11am.
FOR YOUR STAY
- PARKING: You can park for free in the village. If you are on 2 wheels, we offer a parking space inside the property.
- BEDROOM: All our rooms are equipped with bath towels, a hairdryer, shower soap and shampoo.
After each departure, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected according to the sanitary measures in force.
- BABIES WELCOME: We can provide a cot, a baby bath, a high chair and plastic crockery. For meals, a microwave is available.
- RELAXATION POOL: Accessible from 10am to 7pm. from May 1 to September 30. Children under 12 years old must be under the supervision of an adult.
- RELAXATION AREA: From October 2021, a space with billiards, library, board games, and more, is available on the 2nd floor.
- Breakfast, served between 8am and 10am (on the terrace or in the dining room in bad weather), is included in the price of the room.
- Lunch is not included in the price. However, it is possible to order gourmet plates or picnics (reservation must be made the day before). Snacks and drinks are also available without reservation. These services comes at an additional cost.
- Some evenings, by reservation, we offer a “guest dinner table ”. The dinner is taken in the dining room or outside, and is available to all guests who are accommodated on site. A unique menu is proposed depending on the season.
- The interior of the establishment, rooms included, is NON-smoking. If you smoke outside, please dispose of your cigarette butts in the ashtrays provided.
- Pets are unfortunately not accepted at “Aux Berges du Libre”.
- If you are interested in experiencing a moment of true esacape with family and friends, it is possible to book all rooms at Aux Berges du Libre. Let us take care of you, with both breakfast and evening meals served at the table. (Must be booked as a minimum two-night package)
Fancy a little tour around the world…
PLACES TO VISIT IN THE SURROUNDINGS…
Take advantage of your stay to visit the many tourist sites in the region, including the city of Carcassonne, the Cathar castles (Termes, Villerouge-Termenès, Arques, Lastours, Peyrepertuse, etc.), the abbeys (Fontfroide, Lagrasse, Caunes-Minervois, etc.) and the museums (of the phehistory of Tautavel, of the Gallo-Roman potters, of the Fine Arts of Carcassonne, and more)
The castles of the Cathar country :
22 exceptional sites
In spectacular natural settings, discover the castles, abbeys, medieval towns and museums of the Cathar Country.
The Village of Lagrasse
Between vineyards and hills, discover the magnificent village of Lagrasse – an architectural gem from medieval times. It is a place rich in centuries-old knowledge which the local artisans, chefs and craftsmen will be happy and excited to share with you.
Want to cool down?
Lagrasse, Ribaute, Gorges de Terminet à Termes, Massac, Gorges Du Verdouble,…